|Recommended Uses For Product||Outdoor Security|
|Model Name||Google Nest Cam Battery|
|Special Feature||2-Way Audio|
- Google Nest Cam Outdoor or Indoor has built-in intelligence and can tell the difference between a person, animal, and vehicle and send alerts directly through the Google Home app, no subscription required. Controller Type: Google Assistant. Connectivity protocol: Bluetooth; Wi-Fi. Power source type: Battery Powered. Operating Temperature : –4°F to 104°F (–20°C to 40°C).
- Easily check in from anywhere 24/7 with 1080p HDR video with night vision, and see what you missed with 3 hours of free event video history; add a Nest Aware subscription (sold separately) for up to 60 days of video history
- If your Wi-Fi goes down or there’s a power outage, Nest Cam will store up to an hour of recorded events so you can see what you missed. Nest Cam Outdoor comes with a wall plate that can be mounted on your brick wall.
- Put Google Nest Cam Outdoor or Indoor anywhere, outside or in; it’s battery powered, so you don’t need to set it up near an outlet, and the magnetic mount makes installation effortless
- For continuous power and 24/7 video recording with Nest Aware Plus, add a weatherproof power cable or indoor stand with power cable (both sold separately)
- Stream your live video feed hands-free on compatible smart displays with Google Assistant, and compatible smart displays, smart TVs, and tablets with Amazon Alexa
- Google Nest Cam Outdoor or Indoor requires the Google Home app and a free Google Account; it’s not compatible with the Nest app or the Nest site
- Set up Activity Zones to receive phone notifications about specific areas of your home and know when familiar faces arrive[1,5]
- Take action in an instant if something happens; talk and listen with the built-in speaker and mic on your security camera or call your local emergency service directly from the Google Home app (Nest Aware subscription required)
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.g., , , etc.). Up to 6.10 m (20 ft) illumination. 6 high-power 850 nm infrared LEDs